The NEXT Growth Conclave is being organized on 25th September by M&S Next Venture Corp. The Next Growth Conclave is a growth hacking conference that is designed to help entrepreneurs and the Nepali startup ecosystem. "The growth conclave is designed to showcase Nepal’s growing startup community and cater to its unique needs," according to M&S Next.
The Next Growth Conclave brings together the growth leaders from Nepal and beyond to inform, inspire and educate the next generation of entrepreneurs about growing faster. These speakers will be talking about unlocking the potential of Nepalese businesses, how to make it big and how support systems can help the entrepreneurial ecosystem grow.
- Aditi Chaurasia, Co-founder, EngineerBabu, India
- Amarit Charoenphan, Group CEO and Founder of HUBBA, Thailand
- Ajeet Khurana, CEO of Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE), IIT- Bombay
- Bhupendra Khanal, Co-founder and Former CEO of Simplify360
- Deepak Raj Joshi, CEO, Nepal Tourism Board
- Joseph Jeong, Oracle Strategies Cyberport, Hong Kong
- Minhaz Anwar, Head, Grameenphone Accelerator, Bangladesh
- Sneh Sharma, Founder & CEO, Ittisa, India
- Vinay Singhal, Co-founder and CEO, WittyFeed, India
- Shahil Agrawal, MD, Shankhar Group, Nepal
- Mahesh Murthy, Managing Partner, Seedfund, Mumbai, India
The conclave will also host a startup showcasing platform called "Startup Valley", a 'Kickstart Hill', an "Investors Lounge" and a "Media Lounge".
Date : September 25, 2016
Time : 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m
Venue: Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Kathmandu
Ticket: Rs. 2000